Object of great attention of management, our medical equipment is regularly updated to take account of technological advances and to ensure full readiness.
- 3 “heavy resuscitation” medical evacuation batches with mechanical turbine ventilators and multi-parametric monitors (EKG, SpO², NIBP, EtCo²)
- 6 lots of medical assistance-type “airliner” with monitoring-SAD small size
- 1 batch of medical evacuation type “neo-natology”
- 1 pediatric accompaniment batch
- 1 batch of psychiatric accompaniment
Operational monitoring of this equipment is computerized, enabling us to efficiently trace its daily use, manage our stocks and schedule downtime for routine maintenance or preventive maintenance performed by a specialized external company